SAFETY ALERT: Computer use can be monitored and is impossible to completely clear. If you are afraid your internet usage might be monitored, call The National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1−800−799−7233 or TTY 1−800−787−3224.
IF YOU OR A LOVED ONE ARE IN IMMEDIATE DANGER CALL 9-1-1
- National Domestic Violence Hotline – National Resource for immediate assistance 24/7 regarding domestic violence (Women & Men).
- National Sexual Assault Hotline – National Resource for immediate assistance 24/7 regarding sexual assault (Women & Men)
- National Coalition Against Domestic Violence – Resource page with information of identifying and handling domestic abuse. (Women only)
- DomesticShelters.org – A resource to help you locate your local shelter. (Women & Men, though some shelters will be women only. Please read the demographics info on each shelter to find out who they serve).
- National Domestic Violence Hotline – 24/7 assistance for victims. This link takes you to their information page for male victims.
- HelpGuide.com – This link takes you to a page with information about domestic violence against males
- Male Survivor – An organization dedicated to healing and recovery for male victims of sexual abuse
- Center Against Domestic Violence – This New York based organization offers information for Male victims
For Military Members:
- Safe Helpline – 24/7 access to support for DoD members regarding Sexual Assault. You may also call 877-995-5247
- DoD Sexual Assault Prevention and Response – Info on reporting Sexual Assault for members of the DoD.
- National Center on Domestic and Sexual Violence – This page lists a wide range of contact info for military members who feel they have been abused or may be in danger.
For Family Members and Friends:
- National Domestic Violence Hotline – This link will take you to the Family and Friends Page. (Women & Men)
- NCADV: Family & Friends-What to do if you feel your loved one may be in an abusive relationship (Women Only)
- RAINN Info for Loved Ones – How to help someone you love who has been sexually assaulted
- Not Alone: Students – Information and resources for students regarding sexual assault and school safety
- RAINN: Campus Safety – Information and resources regarding sexual assault and safety issues on campus
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: Abusers – Information on what abuse is, and how to get help so you don’t hurt your loved one.
- LoveIsRespect.org – Information and live chat to begin the process of learning how to stop abusing.
- Hidden Hurt -Information on what abuse is, and how to get help so you don’t hurt your loved one. (Please be aware that this page is based in the UK, so all resources may not be relevant to those residing in the U.S.)
- Safe Passage – Information and resources for recovering from Domestic Violence
- After the Silence – Resources and guidance for recovering from Rape and Sexual Assault
- NCADV: Resources List – Resources to help in identification of, and recovery from, domestic abuse. (Women Only)
- RAINN Provider Search – A search tool to help you find a professional in your area to help in your recovery from sexual assault